Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4

Life, as usual, goes on. Work is the same old same old. I enjoy it, though I'm looking forward to the next much-needed 3-day weekend. I'm taking Korean class this month, this time 2 hours a day, everyday. All together it's a heavy load, but it's all worthwhile.

Oh, and that Korean high school English teacher I met through Facebook? Well, I've met her a couple of times now, but she reads this blog, so I ain't gonna say much more than that ;) We were chatting last night, though, and she said something thought-provoking. I intended to write about it here, but it might be awhile before the post goes up. Her comments touched on some interesting ideas that I'm keen to explore at length.

No comments:

© 2009 by David Penner and Soojeong Han. Some rights reserved. Licensed as CC BY-NC-SA.