Thursday, December 13, 2007

Moving On

Here's the deal with my non-updates lately. My roomie got homesick enough that she's returning to Canada at the end of the month. Being away from her family proved too difficult for her. I'm not having the same kinds of problems--though, to be clear, I do miss you guys! But because I'm not having those problems, and because I'm confident that I can deal with them when and if they arise, I have no intention of leaving anytime soon--though, again, if any of you want to visit Seoul, please do so! Mention this blog post and I'll give you a roof over your head as well as a 100% discount on all tourism services.*

Anyway, long story short, I have to find a new apartment by the end of the month. The new tenants take possession on December 26. I don't want to move into the new place on Christmas, so I have a project for next week. Which means that I'll be busy. I'm growing accustomed to that, actually.

*Offer not valid in Quebec. No cash value.

No comments:

© 2009 by David Penner and Soojeong Han. Some rights reserved. Licensed as CC BY-NC-SA.