Saturday, May 26, 2007

Free Book!

I have an extra hardcover copy of The Complete Greek Tragedies, Volume 1: Aeschylus, edited by Grene and Lattimore. This book is the standard edition of Aeschylus' plays. Caveat: The Suppliant Maidens is unreadable in this copy due to pagination/printing errors, but I've read all of the Greek tragedies and, frankly, Suppliants isn't all that great anyway. Otherwise, the book is in great condition. It's worth about $50, but I'll give it away if it'll find a good home. If you think you'd make use of it, leave a comment or email me.

UPDATE: It's gone now. Sorry, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi david. i love freedom and books. mix em up and i must love free books. has it yet found a home? I would provide a loving atmosphere mostly free of judgement.

david penner said...

Check your email, Blair.

© 2009 by David Penner and Soojeong Han. Some rights reserved. Licensed as CC BY-NC-SA.