Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meta-Musings

People, especially my friends and coworkers, describe me as sanguine. Well, actually, they don't use that word, because most people aren't as geeky about language as I am, but it's what they mean. Sometimes I wonder how you--the people who read this, or at least the ones who don't know me--would describe me. Honestly, I don't care that much about what random strangers think of me, but it spurs my curiosity every once in a while.

By the way, I'm well aware that this post practically invites trolling. Inflammatory comments will be deleted swiftly and mercilessly, unless they're sufficiently clever and/or amusing.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I would describe you as sanguine, comfortable with ambiguities, and yet unafraid to express, or keep, convictions. You are serious, but light. Self-certain, but only for now.

You are a heavy ironist.

© 2009 by David Penner and Soojeong Han. Some rights reserved. Licensed as CC BY-NC-SA.